Products in the “Fish Dog Treats” Category
Tuna Fish Dog Treats
Tuna fish dog treats are all natural, 100% dried albacore tuna. They are a great source of omega-3 for your dog to assist with joint issues and for healthy skin and coat.
We have sourced a few different tuna treats in the past but always went back to these and will now stick with them. Definately the best quality and a lot less fragile than other Tuna dog treats on the market which break up into small powdery peices very easily. We know its not the cheapest, but its the best!
Dog Treat Use: Omega 3, training, Quick Snack, Cats Too
Description: 100% Albacore Tuna, No Additives or Preservatives
This is a product of Australia
Training Dog Treat Pack
Our current special is to help kick start the dog training!
CLEAR Dog Training uses reward based training techniques, along with a 'clicker'. Your dog enjoys the rewards and soon associates the click with a reward. This becomes a bit of a game trying to figure out what it is he needs to do to get a click and hence a reward. We start very basic with just clicking and rewarding to gain the association and you can then build this up to very complex training!
If you have seen the womens senovis multi-vitamin advert on TV, look out for the Miniature Schnauzer on the running machine - Thats CLEAR Dogs Chief Treat Tester Claude! Reward based clicker training was used to have him running on the mill as a fun game rather thanby force and stress.
So, we have a dog treat pack full of training treats together with the option of a CLEAR Dog Training clicker all at a 15% discount.
For more details on reward based training, visit CLEAR Dog Training
100g Lamb Puff Cubes @ $5.50
100g Beef Puff Cubes @ $5.50
100g Roo Lami @ $4.25
100g Fish Jerky @ $6.25
100g Kangaroo Liver @ $4.40
100g Chicken Coins @ $6.95
100g Chicken Breast @ $6.45
100g Kangaroo Heart @ $4.60
100g Green Lip Mussels @ $9.95
Clicker @ $6
Total = $59.85
Promotion = $50.50
Already have a clicker?
Clicker free version for $45.40
Max of 2 Treat Packs per customer/address
Fish Jerky Dog Treats
Fish Jerky dog treats are made from dried shark meat and contain natural high levels of Omega 3. Omega 3 is essential in helping to maintain healthy bones and healthy skin. Increasing the levels of Omega 3 in your dogs diet can help if your dog has or does any of the below:
- Licking their front paws.
- Itchy, dry flaky skin and infections.
- Any kind of limp or pain.
- Inflammation of joints from arthritis.
Fish jerky is great as a quick snack and perfect for a high value training treat.
Green Lipped Mussels Dog Treats
Green Lipped Mussels contain naturally high levels of Omega 3 which is essential in helping to maintain healthy bones and skin.
As with all fish dog treats, they are a great high value dog training treat and quick reward snack.
This dog treat is 100% Green Lipped Mussels with no additives or preservatives.
OMEGA-3 for dogs have these benefits:
- Reduces infections caused by yeast, fungal, or bacteria in dogs ears.
- Treatment of allergic and inflammatory dermatological conditions in dogs.
- Training and learning enhancing properties (increased brain function)
- Reduces cardiovascular problems like sudden cardiac death or arrhythmias, blood clots and hypertension.
- Assists in treatment of ulcerative colitis, inflammatory bowel disease, and rheumatoid arthritis
- Good cholesterol rises with fish oil for dogs, providing a better cholesterol profile.
- Reduces incidence of renal damage.
- Reduces cancer cells proliferation.
- A high source of anti-oxidants which help cells repair themselves.
- shinier coat & control of “doggy odour” without needing regular shampoos.
You may also be interested in:
Itty Bitty Fish Dog Treats
Itty bitty Fish dog treats are a great small treat. As well as making a nice little training treat, these dog treats are hard baked which also makes them a great non messy treat to put into a kong to keep your dog entertained.
Use as a dog treat for training, a simple quick snack or reward, or add to a kong to keep your dog entertained for longer periods.
Ingredients: Whole fish, flour, egg, garlic, apple cider vinegar.
This is a product of Australia.
All sizes are shipped in a convenient stand up resealable pouch.
Ocean Mullet - Australian Dog Treats
Ocean Mullet is a fantastic, Australian sourced fish dog treat containing a Omega 3 for healthy skin and coat. They are generally a good sized treat, about the size of your inner palm and hard so they make a good sized snack for small dog, but great for all.
Comes in a resealable flat pack in 400g and 1kg sizes
PAW Osteosupport For Dogs 150 Capsules
Paw Osteosupport for dogs is a highly concentrated green lipped muscle powder that is clinically proven to provide fast, effective relief from arthritic symptoms in a measured capsule dose. Advanced care for arthritic pets.
We have heard good things about this product and through popular request we have started to stock it!
Natural green lipped mussel powder (Perna128®) manufactured using lower temperatures for a highly concentrated product;
- With high levels of Omega 3 (EPA, DHA & ETA) for fast, effective joint pain relief for dogs.
- Includes a natural source of glycosaminoglycans (Chondroitin 6 Sulfate) that are key nutrients required for cartilage production to aid joint care.
- Measured capsule dose that’s easy to give to your pet.
- Low cost daily dose starting from only 37 cents for small dogs. (see research section).
- Advanced Arthritis Care - Fast acting, effective joint pain relief for dogs: In a recent trial of over 111 dogs and cats, 80% of pet owners saw improved mobility in less than 3 weeks of using PAWS Osteosupport for dogs, stating their pets were happier and enjoying a better quality of life.
- Highly palatable & easy to administer: 98% of owners said Osteosupport is highly palatable and is easy to give to their pet, either as treat or sprinkled in their food.
- Effective at reducing inflammation: Up to 6 times more effective than glucosamine at reducing inflammation.
- Dose - Dogs up to 25kg 1 capsule daily.
- Dogs over 25kg 2 capsules daily.
- For dogs displaying the clinical signs of arthritis: e.g. lameness, reluctance to rise, reduced mobility.
- For dogs that are ‘slowing down’ with age.
- As an adjunctive for medicated pharmaceutical pain relief for dogs. eg. Synergistic activity with NSAIDs, may help to reduce usage over the long term.
For further information on Paw Osteosupport for dogs, visit the PAWs Website here
Normally $54.95, now only $47.50 while promotional stock lasts
Shark Cartilage Dog Treats
Shark cartilage dog treats are a fantastic source of Omega 3 which is good for the skin and coat. You can break it up into smaller bits for quick treats or training. These are high value treats for a dog so great for reward based training.
Dog Treat Use: Omega 3, training, Quick Snack.
Description: 100% Shark Cartilage, No Additives or Preservatives.
This is a product of Australia.
All sizes come in a convenient stand up resealable pouch.
Whole Fish Treats
Whole Fish Dog Treats are back! A fantastic quick treat which is a great source of omega-3 and Omega-6 which are great for your dog or cats skin and coat. Brilliant high value reward for training.
Use: Omega 3 & 6, quick snack, Training, Cats Too.
Description: 100% Minnow Fish, No Additives or Preservatives, colours...all Natural.
This is a Product of Australia.
All sizes are provided in a convenient resealable stand up pouch.