Tuna Fish Dog Treats
Tuna fish dog treats are all natural, 100% dried albacore tuna. They are a great source of omega-3 for your dog to assist with joint issues and for healthy skin and coat.
We have sourced a few different tuna treats in the past but always went back to these and will now stick with them. Definately the best quality and a lot less fragile than other Tuna dog treats on the market which break up into small powdery peices very easily. We know its not the cheapest, but its the best!
Dog Treat Use: Omega 3, training, Quick Snack, Cats Too
Description: 100% Albacore Tuna, No Additives or Preservatives
This is a product of Australia
Fish Jerky Dog Treats
Fish Jerky dog treats are made from dried shark meat and contain natural high levels of Omega 3. Omega 3 is essential in helping to maintain healthy bones and healthy skin. Increasing the levels of Omega 3 in your dogs diet can help if your dog has or does any of the below:
- Licking their front paws.
- Itchy, dry flaky skin and infections.
- Any kind of limp or pain.
- Inflammation of joints from arthritis.
Fish jerky is great as a quick snack and perfect for a high value training treat.
Green Lipped Mussels Dog Treats
Green Lipped Mussels contain naturally high levels of Omega 3 which is essential in helping to maintain healthy bones and skin.
As with all fish dog treats, they are a great high value dog training treat and quick reward snack.
This dog treat is 100% Green Lipped Mussels with no additives or preservatives.
OMEGA-3 for dogs have these benefits:
- Reduces infections caused by yeast, fungal, or bacteria in dogs ears.
- Treatment of allergic and inflammatory dermatological conditions in dogs.
- Training and learning enhancing properties (increased brain function)
- Reduces cardiovascular problems like sudden cardiac death or arrhythmias, blood clots and hypertension.
- Assists in treatment of ulcerative colitis, inflammatory bowel disease, and rheumatoid arthritis
- Good cholesterol rises with fish oil for dogs, providing a better cholesterol profile.
- Reduces incidence of renal damage.
- Reduces cancer cells proliferation.
- A high source of anti-oxidants which help cells repair themselves.
- shinier coat & control of “doggy odour” without needing regular shampoos.
You may also be interested in:
Shark Cartilage Dog Treats
Shark cartilage dog treats are a fantastic source of Omega 3 which is good for the skin and coat. You can break it up into smaller bits for quick treats or training. These are high value treats for a dog so great for reward based training.
Dog Treat Use: Omega 3, training, Quick Snack.
Description: 100% Shark Cartilage, No Additives or Preservatives.
This is a product of Australia.
All sizes come in a convenient stand up resealable pouch.
Whole Fish Treats
Whole Fish Dog Treats are back! A fantastic quick treat which is a great source of omega-3 and Omega-6 which are great for your dog or cats skin and coat. Brilliant high value reward for training.
Use: Omega 3 & 6, quick snack, Training, Cats Too.
Description: 100% Minnow Fish, No Additives or Preservatives, colours...all Natural.
This is a Product of Australia.
All sizes are provided in a convenient resealable stand up pouch.